Sabudana Thalipeeth | साबूदाना थालीपीठ | Episode-4
Sabudana Thalipeeth | साबूदाना थालीपीठ:
- Sabudana (Sago) soaked – 1 cup
- Potatoes boiled – 2 mediums sized
- Any Vrat Flour – 2 tbsp
- Green chillies chopped – 1
- Fresh coriander chopped – ¼ cup
- Curry leaves chopped – 4-5
- Crushed roasted peanuts – 2 tbsp
- Roasted cumin seeds – 1 tbsp
- Salt & pepper – 1 tsp each
- Ghee for cooking
- In a big mixing bowl, mix and combine the grated potatoes, vrat flour along with all remaining ingredients with soaked sabudana. Mix well.
- Take a portion of mixture and place it on a butter paper and press with your palms into thin layer.
- Place the thepla on a medium hot tawa.
- Pour the ghee in the center on cook on both sides until crisp and golden brown.
- Serve hot.
HEALTHY FALIYARI PARATHA
- Grated lauki – ½ cup
- Kuttu atta – 1/2 cup
- Singhara atta – ½ cup
- Rajgira atta – ½ cup
- Finely chopped spinach – ½ cup
- Boiled grated potato – 1 big
- Kasoori methi – ½ tsp
- Ghee/ oil – 1 tbsp
- Salt – to taste
- Black pepper pd – ½ tsp
- Grate the lauki well. Squeeze out the water from the lauki.
- Add grated potatoes and chopped palak in it.
- Now add all the flours atta along with ghee and spices. Rub everything well and make a soft dough with the help of water.
- Cover with wet cloth and rest for half an hour.
- Roll like chapati and cook on non-stick pan by brushing ghee.
MIX FRUIT RAITA:
- Curd – 500 gm
- Apple diced – 1 medium size
- Banana diced – 1
- Pomegranate – 6 tbsp
- Vrat Salt – to taste
- Fox nuts – ½ cup
- Black pepper pd – 1 tsp
- Roasted cumin pd – 1 tsp
- Powdered sugar – 2 tsp
- To the whisked dahi, add the salt, pepper, sugar, cumin pd and mix until well combined.
- Put in all the chopped fruits, (save some anar ke daane for garnish) and stir until well mixed.
- Garnish with pomegranate seeds and serve chilled..